ITA    |    ENG

Sisram - Mission and History




Our team

Founded in Turin in 1946, Sisram SpA is the leader of industrial distribution of electronic components, special metals and alloys, permanent magnets and components for lighting and signs since more than 65 years.
We represent important producers of components with high quality in Europe and North America and offer these to the Italian market in the way of direct supply or from our stock according to the requirement of our customers.

Thanks to our highly specialized Technical /Commercial team we may completely support our customers from the R&D to the mass production.
Sisram SpA has offices in two strategic cities of Northern Italia: Turin (headquarter and 1.000 square meters warehouse) and Milan (Sales Office).

Coherently with the philosophy which has characterized Sisram in the years, all the brands that we offer stand for high quality and high reliability; these plus an high level of service and flexibility, as well as the competence of our sales team allow us to offer a first class service to our customers.